- Laundry United LTD will treat your email address, telephone numbers, credit card details and physical address private and confidential. We shall not deliberately make personal information or identity available to any third party.
- Personal information acquired from our website visitors and customers will only be use for service delivery purposes.
- Once you have submitted personal details such as telephone numbers, email and postal address, we may use them to notify you of other services or products that can benefit you.
- By browsing through our website, we do not require you to submit your personal information.
We seek to assure all our web visitors and customers that cookies, which are minute files transmitted from our website into your computer are completely safe. The statements below are subject to regular changes without prior alerts to web visitors.
- Cookies that may be transferred into your computer from our website do not reveal your personal information that may be used by any third party.
- Cookies are safe and do not pose danger to your computer.
- We encourage visitors to our website to keep cookies enabled for efficiency during browsing process. However, the responsibility and decision to enable or disable cookies is wholly on you.
- You will be able to access our website even when you have set your computer to reject cookies.
- Information on cookies management including how to delete, reject or cookies alerts is available for you on AboutCookies.org